Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Dale Watson & His Lonestars @ The Lion's Lair in Denver CO 2004-10-15

From what I recall this was a great show.  Lets just say that I was glad to have woken up the next day with this fantastic recording to fill in the blanks.  Always a danger at the (Worlds Famous) Lion's Lair.

If your a fan of of the classic hard drinking, hard loving, truck driving county music than Dale Watson is for you.  He has tons of great original tunes and a flair with covers.  Backed up by his shit hot band you just can't lose.

Not much else to say but enjoy this very nice sounding board recording.

If you get a chance go see him on tour and buy some of his records.

Dale Watson & His Lonestars

(The Worlds Famous) Lion's Lair
Denver, CO
2004-10-15

Recorded by SxPxDxCx
Source: SBD > Sharp 722 minidisc
Transfer: Sony MDS-JE330 (Analog) > SBLive > Cooledit > CDWave > FLAC

01 Honky Tonkers Don't Cry
02 Fox On The Run
03 Hair Of The Dog
04 Flat Tire
05 I Don't Rock No Cradle But My Baby's
06 - Long Live The Hag -
07 More Then I Can Stand
08 Mama Tried
09 A Real Country Song
10 Nashville Rash
11 Country medley
12 Country My Ass
13 - I'll get off my soapbox -
14 Exit 109
15 The Bottle Never Let Me Down
16 I See Your Face In Every Face I See
17 - I'll drink the Turkey -
18 Pretty Girls
19 Way Down Texas Way
20 Truckstop In La Grange
21 - It Ain't Fair -
22 Wondering
23 Truckin' Man
24 - Sweet Jessie Brown intro -
25 Sweet Jessie Brown
26 Dukes Of Hazzard Theme
27 - band introduction -
28 Big Wheels Keep Rollin'
29 - long interlude -
30 Good Luck 'N' Good Truckin' Tonite
31 You Lied
32 Caught
33 - I played a truck stop -
34 Longhorn Suburban
35 How To Break your Own Heart
36 Whiskey Or God
37 Texas Boogie

 
LINK TO FLAC DOWNLOAD


No comments:

Post a Comment