Saturday, February 13, 2021

Rollins Band @ Ogden Theatre, Denver CO, 2006-08-05

 

Happy Birthday Henry Rollins.  I was just reading that he is turning 60 today.  That news is making me feel old too.  Or maybe that's the continuous pandemic drudgery talking.  The trajectory of punk rock vagabond to revered cultural icon and elder statesman has been interesting to witness. 

Here he is with the last incarnation of Rollins Band featuring Chris Haskett,Sim Cain, and Melvin Gibbs.  Opening for X at the Ogden Theater in Denver Colorado in 2006.  And Riverboat Gamblers if I recall correctly.

I'm sure I shared this as a torrent back then. This is an updated version that is re-tracked and tagged.
Enjoy

Rollins Band

Ogden Theater
Denver CO (USA)
2006-08-05

Recorded and Presented: SxPxDxCx
Source: MBHO KA-200N > JK Labs DVC-V12 > JB3 
Transfer: JB3 > USB > Audition > CDWave > FLAC 
Time: (69:32.23)

01 On My Way To The Cage
02 Burned Beyond Recognition
03 Disconnect
04 Low Self Opinion
05 Divine Object Of Hatred
06 You Didn't Need
07 Civilized
08 Icon
09 Volume 4
10 Starve
11 Shine
12 Liar
13 Fool

No comments:

Post a Comment