Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Motörhead @ Ogden Theater, Denver CO, 1999-10-05






Just over 22 years ago.  Motörhead live at the Ogden Theater.   Motörhead was on tour for Snake Bite Love.  I believe that this was my first time seeing Motörhead as well.

This was still during my first year of recording shows.   The levels are blown out right at the beginning but I real it in pretty quick.   Over all it's a little muddy but very listenable I think. 

I'm sure I traded this out on CDR back then but it must not have gotten around very much as there wasn't even a setlist on setlist.fm.

Enjoy


Motörhead

Ogden Theater
Denver CO (USA)
1999-10-05

Recorded and Presented: SxPxDxCx
Source: Coresound CSB's > Sharp 722 minidisc
Transfer: Sony MDS-JE330 (Analog) > Audition > CDWave > FLAC 
Time: (77:56.64)  

01 Bomber
02 No Class
03 I’m So Bad, Baby I Don’t Care
04 Over Your Shoulder
05 Civil War
06 Take The Blame
07 Built For Speed
08 Overnight Sensation
09 Metropolis
10 Born To Raise Hell
11 Sacrifice
12 Orgasmatron
13 Iron Fist
14 Going To Brazil
15 Killed By Death
- Encore- 
16 Ace Of Spades
17 - band introduction -
18 Overkill


1 comment:

  1. Hell yeah...I moved here in April 99 and was my first time seeing them too! I remember NP spitting fire on stage and I bought a Motorhead bumper sticker that read Everything Louder than Everyone Else! I also bought a poster that was the ace of spades card upside down that looks like boobs (Nashville pussy's boobs! Ha!) Good times!

    ReplyDelete