Friday, May 19, 2023

Mr. Bungle @ Mission Ballroom, Denver CO, 2023-05-16









The last time I saw Mr. Bungle was way back in January of 2000 as part of the SnoCore tour that included System Of A Down and Incubus.   The crowd was not there to see Bungle that night and let it be know.   

23 years later touring behind a new recorded version of their old demo "The Raging Wrath Of The Easter Bunny" they packed the house at the very large Mission Ballroom in Denver.  

I got back from 24+ hours of travelling on the day of the show and had resigned myself to missing the show when I got a message from a friend with a free ticket offer.  I couldn't pass it up so I rallied and made it to the show.

Great setlist with lots of song from Raging Wrath and a bunch of choice covers.   Ending with a fan favorite "My Ass Is On Fire".    Super fun show.   Enjoy.


Mr. Bungle

Mission Ballroom
Denver CO (USA)
2023-05-16

Recorded and Presented: SxPxDxCx
Source: AT933 C > SP-SPSB-1 > M10
Transfer: M10 > USB > Audition > CDWave > FLAC 
Run time: (73:09.20)

01 Won't You Be My Neighbor (Fred Rogers)
02 Bungle Grind
03 Eracist
04 Spreading the Thighs of Death
05 Hypocrites
06 Speak English or Die (S.O.D.)
07 Anarchy Up Your Anus
08 Methematics
09 Hell Awaits - intro (Slayer)
10 Summer Breeze (Seals and Crofts)
11 You Lose (7 Seconds)
12 True (Spandau Ballet)
13 Raping Your Mind
14 Malfunction (Cro-Mags)
15 Sudden Death
16 - encore -
17 Territory (Sepultura)
18 My Ass Is on Fire 

No comments:

Post a Comment