Monday, August 12, 2024

Opeth @ Odgen Theatre, Denver CO, 2005-10-18

 


Here is a recording of Swedish metal band Opeth that my friend Bill Tatina (aka Twister) made back in 2005. They were on tour for Ghost Reveries at the time.  I caught them earlier in the year as part of the Sounds Of The Underground tour.  

I found these files recently on a DVD that Bill had burned for me.  I thought it sounded pretty nice so I figured I would share them.  I couldn't find any trace that he had torrented this before but the setlist was on setlist FM.  So he might have traded out DAT copies.  Not sure.  Enjoy.


Opeth 

Ogden Theatre
Denver CO (USA)
2005-10-18

Recorded & Transferred: Twister
Presented: SxPxDxCx
Source: dfc-fob > schoeps mk41 > nbox >m1 > DAT
Transfer: DAT > delta dio2496 > cdwave > WAVs > FLACs
Time: (116.40)

01 - intro -
02 The Baying Of The Hounds
03 - interlude -
04 When
05 - interlude -
06 Bleak
07 - interlude -
08 In My Time Of Need
09 - interlude -
10 The Grand Conjuration
11 - interlude -
12 Face Of Melinda
13 - interlude -
14 Deliverance
15 - interlude -
16 Blackwater Park
17 - encore -
18 - band introductions -
19 Demons Of The Fall


Members: 
- Martin Axenrot - drums **
- Martin Mendez - bass 
- Mikael Åkerfeldt - guitars, vocals 
- Per Wiberg - keyboards 
- Peter Lindgren - guitars 

** "A temporary replacement has been found in Bloodbath/Witchery/Nifelheim drummer Martin Axenrot who will take over Lopez duties until he's fully recovered" taken from the official Opeth website.



No comments:

Post a Comment