I love the Melvins and have seen them a ton. At least 30 times. I have recordings of 20 of those I think. So it has gotten to the point were I don't feel obligated to see them every single time these days. Of course them with Tomahawk was too good to pass up. Great set from them and cool to see the double drummer set up in action again.
Amazing setlist and I think this sounds pretty nice. Very little crowd chatter. This recording is a combination of mine and another taper bluejane99's left and right side captures. He created this matrix of the two with nice results. Enjoy.
Melvins
Ogden Theatre
Denver CO (USA)
2026-08-07
Presented: SxPxDxCx
Source 1
Recorded: bluejane99
Source: Olympus LS-P4 - wav
Location: right side balcony
Source 2
Recorded: SxPxDxCx
Source: AT933 - SP-SPSB-1 - A10
Location: left side balcony
Matrix by: bluejane99
Time: (59:42.15)
01 Working the Ditch
02 Never Say You're Sorry
03 Sway (Rolling Stones)
04 Evil New War God
05 Civilized Worm
06 It's Shoved
07 A History of Bad Men
08 The Bit
09 Blood Witch
10 Hag Me
11 Honey Bucket
12 Night Goat (with Trevor Dunn)

No comments:
Post a Comment