Monday, March 29, 2021

Supersuckers @ Albums On The Hill, Boulder CO, 2003-06-21

 



I'm working through all of my recordings I have of my friends The Foggy Mountain Fuckers.  I'm transferring a bunch of shows from the minidisc masters.  Many of those have multiple shows from different bands so I'm just getting all of the music off of them as I go.

One of those minidiscs had this Supersuckers in-store performance at Albums On The Hill in Boulder.  They had been on a run of Colorado shows.  Fort Collins on the 19th, Denver on the 20th, and then Boulder on the 21st.  This was in the afternoon before their show at the Boulder Theater.

They were on tour for their 2003 album Motherfuckers Be Trippin' and the classic original lineup of Eddie Spaghetti, Dan Bolton, Ron Heathman, and Dancing Eagle was still intact. 

I'm pretty sure that I have never pulled this off the master before.  
Some fun covers and a nice mix of new and old songs.  Sounds really good I think.   Enjoy.


Supersuckers

Albums On The Hill
Boulder CO (USA)
2003-06-21


Recorded and Presented: SxPxDxCx
Source: AT933 C >SP-SPSB-1 > Sharp 722 minidisc
Transfer: Sony MDS-JE330 > UAC222 > Audition > 

CDWave > FLAC 
Time: (41:23.16)

01 - warm up -
02 Mean Eyed Cat (Johnny Cash)
03 Blood Mary Morning (Willie Nelson)
04 Creepy Jackalope Eye
05 Mudhead
06 Pretty Fucked Up
07 Going Back To Tuscon
08 Drivin' Nails in my Coffin (Ernest Tubb)
09 I Don't Want To Lose You Yet (Steve Earle)
10 Road Worn & Weary
11 - band intro -
12 Non Addictive Marijuana
13 Born With A Tail


No comments:

Post a Comment