Sunday, May 1, 2022

Bad Brains, @ Ogden Theater, Denver CO, 2001-02-03

 


This was my first time seeing Bad Brains.  Or Soul Brains as they were going by at the time.  I can't recall why that was.  Some legal issue no doubt.  They dropped the Soul and went back to Bad in 2005.

This was before the updated the Ogden and the sound inside the venue.  It has a tall ceiling and always sounded kind of boomy in there.  This brought me right back to that sound.  It is what it is.  I had some mic issue at the end of track 6 and into 7.  A little bit of static there for a little bit.

I know I traded this out on CDR back in aughts a fair amount.  This is a fresh transfer from my MD master.  New EQ, tracking, and tagging.  I consider it an upgrade if you had this before. Enjoy.


Bad Brains

Ogden Theater
Denver CO (USA)
2001-02-03

Recorded and Presented: SxPxDxCx
Source: Coresound CSB's > Sharp 722 minidisc
Transfer: Sony MDS-JE330 > AAE-9 > Audition > CDWave > FLAC
Time: (79:17.70) 

01 - warm up -
02 Right Brigade
03 Attitude
04 Coptic Times
05 Sailing On
06 Day Trippa - band introductions #
07 Let Me Help #
08 Re Ignition
09 Tongue Tee Tie
10 The Youth Are Getting Restless
11 - interlude -
12 Soulcraft
13 Popcorn
14 I & I Survive
15 Jah Love
16 - interlude -
17 Sacred Love
18 Pay To Cum
19 I Against I

# some mic static on these tracks.


No comments:

Post a Comment