Wednesday, October 5, 2022

STÖNER @ HQ, Denver, CO, 2022-09-17





When I heard about Brant and Nick getting together to form a new band I was immediately interested in checking it out.  They first thing I heard was a live album that the band sort of distanced themselves from and I liked it but it didn't grab me like I was hoping.   I've enjoyed the two studio albums  that they have put out as well but I knew that this was just one of those bands you need to see live to fully get it.

I've been a fan of Brant and Nick's work since the early 90s.  I saw Kyuss back in 93.  This stuff hit's just right in a live setting and I'm glad I got to finally see them.  With this being kinda of a side project to all the other stuff these guys got going on you never know if they will keep this active.

Nice mix of songs from the 2 official albums and some cool covers.  Enjoy.


STÖNER

HQ
Denver CO (USA)
2022-09-17

Recorded and Presented: SxPxDxCx
Source: AT933 C > SP-SPSB-1 > M10
Transfer: M10 > USB > Audition > CDWave > FLAC 
Run time: (67:18.68)

01 A Million Beers
02 The Older Kids
03 Strawberry Creek (Dirty Feet)
04 Rad Stays Rad
05 Stand Down
06 Evel Never Dies
07 Skate
08 Own Yer Blues
09 Party March
10 R.A.M.O.N.E.S. (Motörhead)
11 Nothin'
12 Ozzy Loves You
13 Gardenia (Kyuss)
14 Tribe / Fly Girl 

1 comment:

  1. Rad upload man. I was also at this show, on the little balcony thing on the right hand side, and got similar pictures as yours. I'm hoping to hear myself screaming YEAH! a few times in these recordings cause I was having a blast. Wish they played for 3 hrs to be honest. Rad stays rad is my favorite song of theirs. Also been a kyuss fan since about 94. Cheers man!

    ReplyDelete