Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Lydia Loveless @ Globe Hall, Denver CO, 2021-11-11

 







Here is a Lydia Loveless show from the fall of 2021 at Globe Hall.  She played 2 nights with Lilly Hyatt.  I only went to the second show and it was so good I was kicking myself for missing the first one.   I sat on this one since then because she played a bunch of new song that she hadn't released at the time.   

Her new album "Nothing's Gonna Stand in My Way Again" just came out last Friday with all 3 of those new songs she played on it.    It's really really good and if you're a fan you should go check it out.  She has it up on Bandcamp and there are vinyl copies from Bloodshot records. I'm a huge fan and celebrate her entire catalog.  She just announced a bunch of tour dates and has a show in Denver in February.

As always support independent music and artists anyway you can.   

I think this turned out really nice and have listened to it a bunch of times since I recorded it in 2021.
I hope you enjoy.

Lydia Loveless

Globe Hall
Denver CO (USA)
2021-11-11

Recorded and Presented: SxPxDxCx
Source: AT933 C > SP-SPSB-1 > M10
Transfer: M10 > USB > Audacity > CDWave > FLAC 
Run time: (66:14.42)

01 Ghost
02 To Love Somebody
03 Say My Name
04 Daughter
05 Real
06 Verlaine Shot Rimbaud
07 Bilbao
08 When You're Gone
09 Wringer
10 Summerlong
11 Can’t Think
12 Longer
13 Out On Love
14 Poor Boy


No comments:

Post a Comment