Wednesday, September 6, 2023

Fear Factory @ Fillmore, Denver CO, 2001-01-24

 


Here is one from awhile back.  Fear Factory headlining the SnoCore Rock tour back in 2001. They were just about to release their Digimortal album and played a few songs from it.  I was a fan from the first album and had seen them a few times already.   

At sometime in the mid 90s I took my little daughter to Angelo's Records up on 120th and Colorado to a Fear Factory signing event.  They were real nice and signed my Graphics Bongs bicycle jersey and my green vinyl promo copy of Brujeria's - Marijuana 7 inch single.  The secret was out that Dino had played on some of the Brujeria recordings.  I wish I never sold that record.

Kittie, The Union Underground, and Boy\Hits/Car played as well.  The poster says Slaves On Dope were on the bill too but I have no recollection or recording of their set.  

Sound on this isn't bad.  Vocals are pretty clear through out.  Mix is a little muddy but that is the Fillmore for you.  Enjoy.


Fear Factory

Snocore Rock 2001
Fillmore Auditorium
Denver CO (USA)
2001-01-24

Recorded and Presented: SxPxDxCx
Source: Coresound CSB's > Sharp 722 minidisc
Transfer: Sony MDS-JE330 (Analog) > Audition > CDWave > FLAC 
Time: (53:00.64)  

01 - intro -
02 Acres of Skin
03 Demanufacture
04 Self Bias Resistor
05 Digimortal
06 Shock
07 Edgecrusher
08 Linchpin
09 Descent
10 What Will Become
11 Scapegoat
12 Replica

No comments:

Post a Comment