Friday, September 22, 2023

Kittie @ Fillmore, Denver CO, 2001-01-24

 

I was going to get around to posting this one whenever but after I posted the Fear Factory from the same night I got a request for the Kittie set so I figured why not.  

Looked like they were playing the same set every night on this SnoCoreRock tour.  At least according to setlist fm.  So I hope it's correct.  I didn't double check.

Like the FF set I was surprised upon revisiting this so many years later that it is pretty listenable.  Especially for being in the Fillmore.  That big barn is just going to sound like a big barn to some degree.  I enjoyed listening back while I was working on this one.  Enjoy.



Kittie

Snocore Rock 2001
Fillmore Auditorium
Denver CO (USA)
2001-01-24

Recorded and Presented: SxPxDxCx
Source: Coresound CSB's > Sharp 722 minidisc
Transfer: Sony MDS-JE330 (Analog) > Audition > CDWave > FLAC 
Time: (44:36.58)  

01 - intro -
02 Spit
03 Suck
04 Do You Think I'm a Whore
05 Mouthful of Poison
06 Brackish
07 Charlotte
08 Choke
09 Paperdoll
10 Raven
11 Pain

No comments:

Post a Comment