Thursday, July 18, 2024

Motörhead @ Gothic Theatre, Englewood CO , 2003-04-29

 


I have a ton a CDRs with live recordings on them from my late 90s early 00 trading days.  I had a show for trade website and at the height was mailing out and receiving 100 CDRs a month.   Then I started recording my own shows to and recordings started stacking up.   I went through the CDRs pulling out any Colorado shows that I found.  Both my recordings an others.  That is where I found this.

Bill Tatina (aka Twister) recorded a lots and lots of shows with high quality microphones.   He sold me my MBHO setup.  I'm unsure if Bill is still with us.  Messages have gone unanswered and he was real sick last time I saw him.   Wish I knew.  Thanks for all the great recordings Bill and being a friend.

Motörhead was on tour in 2003 for their Hammered album.  They play a few songs of of that but tons of classic Motörhead in the setlist.  Lemmy is pretty talkative too.   Fun show.  Bill's  Schoeps capture is real nice.  Great listen.  Enjoy.


Motörhead

Gothic Theatre
Englewood CO (USA)
2003-04-29

Recorded: Twister
Presented: SxPxDxCx
Source: Schoeps MK41 > NBOX > M10
Transfer: M10 > USB > Audition > CDWave > FLAC 
Run time: (88:21.19)

01 We Are Motörhead
02 No Class
03 Shoot You in the Back
04 Civil War
05 God Save the Queen (Sex Pistols)
06 Metropolis
07 Doctor Rock
08 R.A.M.O.N.E.S.
09 Brave New World
10 Over Your Shoulder
11 Over the Top
12 Damage Case
13 Sacrifice 
14 Orgasmatron
15 Going to Brazil
16 Killed by Death
17 Iron Fist
18 - encore -
19 Bomber
20 Ace of Spades
21 - band introductions -
22 Overkill

No comments:

Post a Comment