Monday, March 7, 2022

Meat Puppets @ Gothic Theater, Englewood, CO, 2014-04-01

 

Was looking for something to post and I came across this Meat Puppets show I had never tracked out.  I think it was because it was incomplete.  They were on tour with Moistboyz and for some reason I got there late and didn't get my gear running until a few songs had passed.

There is a bit of dialing in during the first song but I'm pretty happy with this capture.  The setlist has some old classics and some interesting covers.  They really stretch out on their version of Cathy's Clown.  Amazing guitar interplay.  Enjoy.


Meat Puppets

Gothic Theater
Englewood, CO (USA)
2014-04-01
(incomplete recording.  Missing first 2 or 3 songs)

Recorded and Presented: SxPxDxCx
Source: MBHO KA-500N > Niaant Littlebox > M10
Transfer: M10 > USB > Audition > CDWave > FLAC
Time: (59:54.41)

01 Comin' Down
02 Up on the Sun
03 The Monkey and the Snake
04 Oh, Me
05 (Hey Baby) Que Paso (Texas Tornados) 
06 Wasted Days and Wasted Nights (Freddy Fender)
07 Sam
08 Waiting
09 I'm a Mindless Idiot
10 Sloop John B
11 Lake of Fire
12 Cathy's Clown (The Everly Brothers)


No comments:

Post a Comment