Thursday, March 17, 2022

Monolord @ Marquis Theater, Denver CO, 2022-03-10

 

I think this was my 4th time seeing Monolord.  They started in 2013 and have been cranking out tasty doom metal ever since.  I have another show posted from 2019 on here.

This show was supposed to happen on March 9th but the band got stuck in the snow on I-70 coming from their show in SLC.  Before 'Cursing The One' Thomas thanks the guy who got them some tire chains so they could make it to Denver and onward.   

Hats off to whoever was manning FOH sound on this night.  Monolord plays loud and I thought they sounded great.   

As always support artists you love by buy merch directly from them and now that they pandemic seems to be subsiding by going to see them live.

Enjoy.

Monolord

Marquis Theater
Denver CO (USA)
2022-03-10

Recorded and Presented: SxPxDxCx
Source: AT933 C > SP-SPSB-1 > M10
Transfer: M10 > USB > Audition > CDWave > FLAC 
Run time: (80:38.13)

01 - intro -
02 The Weary
03 Where Death Meets the Sea
04 Audhumbla
05 I'll Be Damned
06 Cursing the One
07 The Bastard Son
08 Lord of Suffering
09 Empress Rising
10 Rust
11 The Last Leaf


No comments:

Post a Comment