Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Seaweed @ Lion's Park, Cheyenne WY, 1992-05-09

 

This is a recording from the box of Lantz cassettes.  He recorded this back in 1992.  As far as I know this hasn't circulated much if at all.  I'm from Cheyenne and never saw anything cool like this while I lived there.  I've never seen very many recordings out of Wyoming or many live Seaweed recordings.  Figured I would get it posted up.   

This had to have been one of their first times touring out side of Washington state.  How they ended up in Wyoming I don't know but they seem to be having a good time.  All the songs are from the Weak LP, Despised EP, and assorted early singles.  Sound quality isn't amazing but the  vocals are pretty clear and I've had a good time listening to it over and over while I figured out the set list.  It is what it is.  Enjoy.



Seaweed

Lion's Park Community House
Cheyenne WY (USA)
1992-05-09

Recorded: Lantz Barbour
Transferred and Presented: SxPxDxCx
Source: Realistic SCP-29 > cassette 
Transfer: cassette > line-in > Adobe Audition > CDWave > FLAC 
Time: (49:27.36)

01 - warm up -
02 Taxing
03 One Out Of Four 
04 Sit In Glass
05 The Way It Ends
06 Baggage
07 Selfish
08 - Cronos for President -
09 Patchwork
10 Squint
11 Stagger
12 Stale
13 Recall
14 Just A Smirk
15 Clean Slate
16 - go see Tree People in Denver -
17 Installing
18 Lovegut
19 - encore -
20 Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment