Monday, November 7, 2022

Slift @ HQ, Denver CO, 2022-10-11

 









Slift is a band from France that gets labeled stoner rock and while they do slot into that category I think it leans way harder into prog rock then some of the more stripped down rock stuff that I think of when I hear that genre applied.  

That makes sense since my Phish loving friend talked me into going to the show.  It was already on my radar and I like to try and catch bands that have come a long way to play in Denver.  I might never get another chance to see them.  Slift had a cool projected light show for their whole set.  

I wasn't familiar with their material at all going into the show but I enjoyed it.  I think it turned out pretty nice.  Enjoy.


Slift

HQ
Denver CO (USA)
2022-10-11

Recorded and Presented: SxPxDxCx
Source: AT933 C > SP-SPSB-1 > M10
Transfer: M10 > USB > Audition > CDWave > FLAC 
Run time: (87:28.64)

01 - intro - 
02 Ummon
03 It's Coming​.​.​.
04 Citadel on a Satellite
05 Hyperion
06 new song 1
07 new song 2
08 Altitude Lake
09 Lions, Tigers and Bears


No comments:

Post a Comment