Here is my capture of Hot Snakes at the Oriental Theatre in Denver CO back on September 5th 2019. They were on tour for the magnificent album Jericho Sirens. Amazing cross catalog setlist.
Sadly Hot Snakes last tour and last time in Denver. Rick Froberg passed away unexpectedly in 2023.
From what I've read their might be an unreleased Hot Snakes album in the can that was close to finished before Rick's death. So maybe that will see the light some day. Enjoy.
Hot Snakes
Oriental Theatre
Denver CO (USA)
2019-09-05
Recorded and Presented: SxPxDxCx
Source: AT933 - SP-SPSB-1 - M10
Transfer: M10 - USB - Adobe Audition - CDWave - FLAC
Run time: (67:00)
01 - intro -
02 If Credit's What Matters I'll Take Credit
03 Automatic Midnight
04 No Hands
05 10th Planet
06 I Hate the Kids
07 Gar Forgets His Insulin
08 XOX
09 - interlude -
10 Suicide Invoice
11 Why Don't it Sink In?
12 Six Wave Hold-Down
13 Death Camp Fantasy
14 LAX
15 I Need a Doctor
16 - band intros -
17 This Mystic Decade
18 - interlude 2 -
19 Think About Carbs
20 Having Another?
21 Jericho Sirens
22 Plenty for All
23 - encore -
24 Braintrust
25 Hi-Lites
26 Retrofit

No comments:
Post a Comment