Today I present a great X show at the Ogden Theatre from 2001. Fantastic setlist. X wasn't very active in the early aughts. I saw John Doe solo more I think. They did come to Denver fairly often though for not really touring. We got 3 encores on this night. Good times.
X
Ogden Theatre
Denver CO (USA)
2001-08-25
Recorded and Presented: SxPxDxCx
Source: Coresound CSB's - Sharp 722 minidisc
Transfer: Sony MDS-JE330 (Analog) - Audition - CDWave - FLAC
Time: (75:36.24)
01 Soul Kitchen (The Doors)
02 Hungry Wolf
03 The Once Over Twice
04 White Girl
05 Were Desperate
06 Beyond And Back
07 True Love
08 Riding With Mary
09 The Unheard Music
10 Your Phone's Off The Hook
11 Year One
12 Johnny Hit And Run Pauline
13 Because I Do
14 Los Angles
15 Nausea
16 Motel Room In My Bed
17 Devil Doll
- encore 1 -
18 The New World
19 In This House That I Call Home
20 The World's a Mess, It's in My Kiss
- encore 2 -
21 Blue Spark
22 Breathless
- encore 3 -
23 I'm Coming Over
24 Sugarlight


No comments:
Post a Comment