Saturday, July 11, 2020

Hot Snakes @ Tulagi, Boulder CO, 2002-08-26



I just saw a social media post about the long closed music venue Tulagi in Boulder is now a yoga studio.  Life moves on.  It was a fun room to see music in.  I guess they have gone from Hot Snakes to hot yoga.  Ba dump dump ding!!  I'll be here all week folks.  Be sure to tip the bartenders.

This was the first time I saw Hot Snakes.  They were on tour for their second album Suicide Invoice. Weird crowd I recall.  Some kid wanted to mosh but no one was into it.  I think he is the kid you can hear yelling "Warped Tour!!!"  over and over after Light Up The Stars.  Might have been the same guy who some one from the band crossly says "don't throw beer up here" to. 

Get setlist with a full of songs from the 1st two albums.  Enjoy.


Hot Snakes

Tulagis
Boulder CO (USA)
2002-08-26

Recorded and Mastered: SxPxDxCx
Source: Coresound CSB's > Sharp 722 minidisc
Transfer: Sony MDS-JE330 > UAC222 > Audition > CDWave > FLAC
Time: (56:38.37) 

01 I Hate the Kids
02 Gar Forgets His Insulin
03 XOX
04 Light Up the Stars
05 Who Died
06 Our Work Fills the Pews
07 Past Lives
08 Suicide Invoice
09 If Credit's What Matters I'll Take Credit
10 Automatic Midnight
11 No Hands
12 Unlisted
13 Bullet Train to Vegas
14 10th Planet
15 Salton City
16 - encore -
17 LAX
18 Ben Gurion
19 Let It Come

No comments:

Post a Comment