Saturday, September 12, 2026

H.R. and the Human Rights Movement @ Bluebird Theatre, Denver CO, 2026-03-25

 








I saw Bad Brains a few times but had never seen H.R. and the Human Rights Movement.  Which is a very different vibe.  Lots has been said about H.R. so I'll skip all that.  Guy's a legend and won't be around forever so I went to check it out with some friends.  Enjoy.


H.R. and the Human Rights Movement

Bluebird Theatre
Denver CO (USA)
2026-03-25

Recorded and Presented: SxPxDxCx
Source: Sony A10
Transfer: Sony A10 - USB - Audition - CDWave - FLAC
Time: (52:33.56)

01 - intro -
02 Youthman Sufferer
03 I and I Survive (Bad Brains)
04 Give Thanks
05 Leaving Babylon (Bad Brains)
06 Everything You Do
07 Seeking From Within
08 Day Tripper (The Beatles)
09 While You Were Sleeping
10 Fool's Gold
11 Attitude (Bad Brains)
12 Peace and Love
13 Rasta

No comments:

Post a Comment