Here is an Old 97's show that I haven't shared before. This show was part of the annual Triple A radio conference that was/is held at the Fox in Boulder every year. They were on tour for the "Drag It Up" album this year. They play a few songs from that and then some classics.
I've been a big fan of these guys for a long time. The are still at it today and putting out new music.
Nice sound on this one and I love they played "Dressing Room Walls" Enjoy.
Old 97s
Fox Theatre
Boulder CO (USA)
2004-08-07
Recorded and Presented: SxPxDxCx
Source: AT933 C - SP-SPSB-1 - Sharp 722 minidisc
Transfer: Sony MDS-JE330 - UAC222 - Audition - CDWave - FLAC
Time: (71:13.21)
01 Murder (Or A Heart Attack)
02 Barrier Reef
03 The New Kid
04 Smokers
05 Lonely Holiday
06 Weightless
07 Doreen
08 Crash on the Barrelhead
09 Coahuila
10 Designs on You
11 King of All the World
12 W. TX Teardrops
13 Big Brown Eyes
14 Won't Be Home
15 4 Leaf Clover
16 - encore -
17 Dressing Room Walls
18 Rollerskate Skinny
19 Timebomb

No comments:
Post a Comment