Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Graveyard @ The Gothic, Englewood, CO 2013-02-08







With so much music coming out these days it can be hard to keep up.  So I came kind of late to the Graveyard party.  I remember hearing Hisingen Blues and liking it but not really following up.  It took their new album Lights Out to really grab me.

When I saw these guys were coming to the states I knew I had to check it out.  Bands from Sweden, especially underground blues metal bands, just don't make it over this way very often so I couldn't miss it.

Great show.  Better then I expected even.  Hope you enjoy my capture.

Graveyard

Gothic Theater
Englewood, CO (USA)
2013-02-08

Taped and Transferred by SxPxDxCx
Source: AT933 > SP-SPSB-1 > M10
Transfer: M10 > USB > Cooledit > CDWave > FLAC
Time:(77:06.60)

01 An Industry of Murder
02 Hisingen Blues
03 Seven Seven
04 Slow Motion Countdown
05 Ain't Fit To Live Here
06 Buying Truth
07 Uncomfortably Numb
08 As the Years Pass By, the Hours Bend
09 Granny and Davis
10 Hard Time Lovin'
11 Thin Line
12 Goliath
13 - encore -
14 Siren
15 Endless Night
16 Evil Ways






No comments:

Post a Comment