Sunday, May 28, 2017

Youth Code @ Three Kings Tavern, Denver CO, 2014-02-06










I have a very enthusiastic friend who is always telling me X band is the best thing he's ever heard.  Sometimes I think he's full of shit.  It's going to take more than his endorsement to get me into K-pop or Kayne West.

But he had been raving about this band named Youth Code for months.  When I finally let him play me some I was impressed.  To our good fortune they were scheduled to play at our local Three Kings Tavern soon after that.

So on a cold snowy night in February of 2014 we walked on over and had our minds blown. Been a big fan ever since.  This was their 1st ever Denver appearance and I think the recording turned out great.  Enjoy.

Youth Code

Three Kings Tavern
Denver CO (USA)
2014-02-06

Recorded and Mastered By: SxPxDxCx
Source : MBHO KA-200N > Niaant Little Box > M10
Transfer: M10 > USB > Adobe Audition > CDWave > FLAC
Time: (31:37.37)

01 Let The Sky Burn
02 First and Last
03 Wear The Wounds
04 No Animal Escapes
05 What Is The Answer
06 Tiger’s Remorse
07 "Destroy" Said, She
08 Carried Mask


LINK TO MP3 DOWNLOAD

No comments:

Post a Comment