Saturday, November 3, 2018

Nekromantix @ Streets Of London, Denver CO 2018-10-16






I first saw Nekromantix way back in the aughts with Tiger Army.  I thought Tiger Army was totally Warp Tour grade, intro, Psychobilly.  Kinda soft and commercial.  I was there to see Nekromatix first and foremost. 

I recall I came to this show dressed business casual since I came from a late work meeting.  Khakis and a polo shirt.  I'm standing in the Bluebird sipping a beer waiting for the show to start. This kid in his howdy dowdy outfit walks up to me and looks me up and down and says "what are you doing here?".  Real warm welcome ya' butterhead swallowneck.  He couldn't hardly believe that I only really came to see the opener Nekromantix.  I might not look the part but don't judge a book by it's cover.  You don't need a costume to be a big fan.

This band has been around for the long haul and are still kicking ass today.  They gave Denver a nice long set of some tire screeching breakneck Psychobilly.  So great.  Loud Fast Rules.

Love seeing shows at Streets of London.  Nice small capacity venue that I think bands are sounding really great in.  My favorite shows are in places like this.  This turned out way better then I even had hoped for.  Love how the coffin bass sounds on this.  Enjoy.



Nekromantix

Streets Of London
Denver CO (USA)
2018-10-16

Recorded and Mastered: SxPxDxCx
Source: AT933 >SP-SPSB-1 > M10
Transfer: M10 > USB > Adobe Audition > CDWave > FLAC
Run time: (80:36.74)

01 Bloody Holiday
02 Alive
03 Motorpsycho
04 NekroTastic Extasy
05 Demons Are A Girl's Best Friend
06 Driller Killer
07 Nice Day for a Resurrection
08 Brain Error
09 Brought Back to Life
10 Horny in a Hearse
11 Gargoyles Over Copenhagen
12 Subcultural Girl
13 Sea of Red
14 Devil Smile
15 Nekrofilia
16 Night Nurse
17 Alice in Psycholand
18 Who Killed the Cheerleader
19 Haunted Cathouse

LINK TO MP3 DOWNLOAD

No comments:

Post a Comment