Monday, May 27, 2019

Slobberbone @ Duffy's Tavern, Lincoln NE, 2005-03-06


Thought I had lost this show forever due to a hard drive crash years ago.  Lost a bunch of recordings from 2005.  Found another big live Slobberbone collector online.  And when I contacted him initially he didn't have this show.  Fast forward a few months and he messaged me saying he had just received it in a trade and sent it too me.  Glad to have it back so I figured I would post it up.

This was billed as Slobberbone's last tour.  Band was calling it quits.  No Denver date so I drove to Nebraska to catch them one more time.  Was not disappointed it was a fantastic show.  Only bummer was Two Cow Garage were supposed to open up and couldn't make it.  Would have been my first time seeing them,    Plus side we got a nice long Slobberbone set.

This was recorded with the mic placed on top of a hanging pool table light.  I think it sounds pretty nice and the crowd isn't too chatty.  Enjoy.


Slobberbone

Duffy's Tavern
Lincoln, NE (USA)
2005-03-06

Recorded by: SxPxDxCx
Source: AT933 >SP-SPSB-1 > JB3
Transfer: JB3 > USB > Cooledit > CDWave > FLAC
Time: (02:01:14)

01 - introduction -
02 Placemat Blues
03 That Is All
04 - last road show -
05 Bright Eyes Darkened
06 Find the Out
07 - Dark intro -
08 Dark As A Dungeon
09 - requests -
10 Engine Joe
11 Billy Pritchard
12 Some New Town
13 Dunk You In The River
14 - Dukes Of Hazzard -
15 Lazy Guy
16 - interlude -
17 Pinball Song
18 - interlude -
19 Lumberlung
20 Gimme Back My Dog
21 Front Porch
22 Evil Eye (Rolling Stones)
23 - interlude -
24 (I Can Tell) Your Love is Waning
25 Your Excuse
26 - Hell is For Children -
27 Springfield, IL
28 Barrel Chested
29 Cartoon (Soul Asylum)
30 I Can't Stay Sober (The Showoffs)
31 Shoot You Dead
32 I Can't Stay Sober (reprise)

LINK TO MP3 DOWNLOAD

No comments:

Post a Comment