Monday, May 20, 2024

Mojo Nixon & The Toadliquors @ Middle East, Boston MA, 1999-04-21

 



I got this cassette back in the early aughts.  Likely from the taper since I didn't usually trade for cassettes.  It was all CDrs.  I have no record or recollection of who I got this from.  It was part of a batch that had a bunch of Supersuckers shows too.  I recall listening to it back then but it went in a box 20+ years ago.  

Recently I was looking at the box and decided to digitize all of them.  Some good good stuff in there that I will share eventually.  This Mojo Nixon show isn't on the LMA or even listed on setlist FM so I have to assume that this is a relatively uncirculated Mojo show.  Hats off to the taper.  I think it sounds really nice.  If it was you let me know and I'll give you credit.

Lots of crazy Mojo stage banter and a great setlist.  I bet this was a fun night.  Enjoy.


Mojo Nixon & The Toadliquors

The Middle East
Boston MA (USA)
1999-04-21

Recorded: ?
Transfered and Presented: SxPxDxCx
Source: ? > cassette 
Transfer: cassette > PT-649D > AAE-9 > Audition > CDWave > FLAC
Time: (76:20.72)

01 - intro -
02 Debbie Gibson Is Pregnant With My Two Headed Love Child
03 Louisiana Liplock
04 Drunk Divorced Floozie (The Ballad of Diana Spencer)
05 - interlude -
06 Tie My Pecker To My Leg
07 I Don't Want No Cybersex
08 Cunnilingus Highway
09 The Ballad of Country Dick
10 She's Vibrator Dependent
11 - interlude -
12 Not As Much As Football
13 Ain't High Falutin'
14 Bring Me the Head of David Geffen
15 Are You Drinkin' With Me Jesus
16 You Can't Kill Me
17 - encore -
18 Elvis Is Everywhere




No comments:

Post a Comment