Thursday, October 17, 2024

The Dahmers @ HQ, Denver CO, 2024-04-20

 

The Rocky Mountain Ripper Fest is a hella good time every year.  Micah Morris, who also plays in Fast Eddy, has put it on that last 4 years and brings so many good underground rock n roll bands to Denver.  I saw so much fun rocking stuff over the 3 days this year.  I'm looking forward to see who's on the bill for next year.

The 2024 band that closed out the whole thing was The Dahmers from Sweden.  They are a horror themed punk rock / rock n roll band.  Upbeat good time songs about having Brain Spiders or being a Rat Boy.  Great high energy performance that sold me immediately  Love to see them again someday.

I think this turned out really nice and since we are rolling into the Halloween season I figured it would be a perfect show to post.  Enjoy.


The Dahmers

Rocky Mountain Ripper - night 3

HQ
Denver CO (USA)
2024-04-20

Recorded and Presented: SxPxDxCx
Source: MBHO KA-200N - JK Labs DVC-V12 - M10 
Transfer: M10 - USB - Audition - CDWave - FLAC 
Time: (55:17.25)

01 - intro -
02 Quiet Squealer
03 To the Night
04 Demon Night
05 Creepiest Creep
06 Bats Need Friends Too 
07 Cold Skin
08 Blood On My Hands
09 Down on My Knees
10 Stalker
11 Brain Spiders
12 Rat Boy
13 Blood Red Moon
14 Cut Me Down
15 Nightcrawler
16 instrumental
17 Sonic Reducer (Deadboys)



No comments:

Post a Comment