Sunday, October 25, 2009

Murder Ranks / Warlock Pinchers semi-reunion @ Three Kings, Denver CO 2009-09-06

The first time I saw the Murder Ranks I had no idea that there was a Warlock Pinchers connection.
I think that I came out to see them based on a recommendation from a friend.  At the time they didn't even have a band name yet.  I labeled my recording "Band_With_No_Name.WAV".  Anyway I was blown away and became an instant fan and try to catch them anytime I can.  Then it was explained to me that Dan Wanush was King Scratchie of Warlock Pinchers fame.  Neat!

Then I started hearing rumors that mid summer that Andrew Novick was rehearsing with them and that at some point there was going to be a Murder Ranks show and that they were going to be playing Warlock Pinchers songs.  This is that show and lets cross our fingers for a possible full band Warlock Pinchers show.

Enjoy.

Murder Ranks
(W/ Warlock Pinchers semi-reunion)

Three Kings Tavern
Denver, CO 2009-09-06

Taped and Transferred by James Freeman
Source: MBHO KA-200N > JK Labs DVC-V12 > JB3
Transfer: JB3 > USB > Cooledit > CDWave > FLAC
Time: 53:34.53


01. Surgeon Technique
02. Cowboy And Indians
03. Let's Fool Around
04. Broadway
05. I Killed A Girl
06. Save The Pixie!
07. Another Saturday Night
08. Killing U2
09. Too Young
10. Soundboy Why
11. - Andrew Novick where the hell are you? -
12. Straight Out The Dancehall *
13. - Tammy Ealom intro -
14. Island of the Misfit Toyboys *$
15. Where the Hell Is Crispin Glover *
16. Flaming Mimes *
17. - interlude -
18. Arnie *
19. Morrissey Rides a Cockhorse *

* With Andrew Novick (aka K. C. K-sum)
$ with Tammy Ealom from Dressy Bessy

Murder Ranks is...
KING SCRATCHIE..............
MIKE MURDER...................
SHIRTLESS NATE................
BDUB................

LINK TO MP3 DOWNLOAD

No comments:

Post a Comment