Saturday, November 9, 2013

Devotchka @ Riot Fest - Byers CO 2013-09-22





Devotchka played at the same time as Rancid so there wasn't very many people that stuck around in the rain to watch them.  They were kind of the odd man out on the Riot Fest bill anyway.  Still I was excited to see them.  It's been a long time since I had.  I think the last time was way back in 2004 or 5 when I saw them open up for Marilyn Manson.  Speaking of odd billings.

Did I mention the rain?  It was a constant downpour during their set.  In the quite parts you can hear the rain hitting the hood of my jacket.  The band played on undaunted by the weather.

Enjoy

Devotchka

Riot Fest - May Farms
Byers Colorado (USA)
2013-09-22

Recorded and Mastered by SxPxDxCx
Source: AT933 >SP-SPSB-1 > M10
Transfer: M10 > USB > Cooledit > CDWave > FLAC
Run time: (39:01.49)

01 Head Honcho
02 We're Leaving
03 All The Sand In All The Sea
04 Poland
05 I Cried Like A Silly Boy
06 Queen of the Surface Streets
07 Such a Lovely Thing




No comments:

Post a Comment