Saturday, October 11, 2014

Throw Rag @ The Clubhouse, Tempe AZ, 2004-02-05








Throw Rag just killed in in the early 00s.  I loved seeing them come to town and would always go check them out.  Sometimes to just see them open other bands and then split.  I even drove down to Tempe AZ one time to see them play with one of my other favorite bands Drag The River.

I'm not sure why I had never transferred this awesome sounding soundboard recording before.  First time sharing this anywhere.  Only took a decade.

Jacko's crowd participation wash board schtick goes on for a really long time at this show.  I split it out to it's own separate track.

Enjoy!

Throw Rag

The Clubhouse
Tempe, AZ (USA)
2004-02-05

Recorded and Mastered by SxPxDxCx
Source: SBD > Sharp 722 minidisc
Transfer: Sony MDS-JE330 (Analog) > SBLive > Cooledit > CDWave > FLAC
Run time: (45:29.63)

01 - intro -
02 Bag Of Glue
03 Hang Up
04 Lady Boo
05 Race With The Devil
06 Please Don't Touch
07 Table 4 3
08 Mission's Message
09 - washboard interlude -
10 Mission's Message (cont)
11 Space Hump Me
12 Days That End In Y
13 Rule Maker
14 Demons In A Row
15 Beast In Me
16 - encore -
17 Auntie Bert
18 Cock In My Pocket

 
LINK TO FLAC DOWNLOAD

No comments:

Post a Comment