Sunday, January 25, 2015

Morrissey @ The C.U. Field House, Boulder CO 1992-10-01


This isn't one of my recordings.  I did pull this out of my archive but I would file this under liberated bootleg.  Not that those really exist anymore.  With the exception of vinyl boots.  I still see lots of those.  But way back in the early 90's people would pay a  pretty penny for these releases from Italian labels.  This show was on a release called "I'm a Poet (Colorado)".

The only information says that it's a soundboard and it has those qualities.  Really nice sounding recording though and since I like to share Colorado stuff I though I would post this up.  Enjoy.


Morrissey

C.U. Fieldhouse
Boulder CO
1992-10-01

On the Your Arsenal tour

Source: SBD > ? > CDR
Transfer: CDR > FLAC > MP3
Time: (55:56)

01 Girl Least Likely to
02 November Spawned a Monster
03 Certain People I Know
04 Sister I'm a Poet
05 Such a Little Thing - My Insatiable One (Suede)
06 Tomorrow
07 We'll Let You Know
08 Suedehead
09 He Knows I'd Love to See Him
10 You're the One for Me Fatty
11 Seasick, Yet Still Docked
12 Alsatian Cousin
13 We Hate It When Our Friends Become Successful
14 Everyday Is Like Sunday
15 The National Front Disco

 
LINK TO FLAC DOWNLOAD

No comments:

Post a Comment