Sunday, July 12, 2015

Hate Fuck Trio live in Denver CO 2000




These guys made a bit of splash in the 00s.  They put out some fun records that I still listen too.
Live was a hit or miss proposal but the shows were always fun.

Here I have a collection of two shows that they played in 2000.  They first one was when the opened up for Corey Feldman.  Yes that Corey Feldman.  He had a sort of blues rock band back then that wasn't very good.  He drew a pretty decent size crowd for this show. Some truly genuine fans and a some that just wanted to see a train wreck.  I was in the latter camp but also really wanted to see Hate Fuck Trio and Space Team Electra open the show.

Side note.  I was walking back from the restroom right before Corey Feldman came on.  He body guard standing in the way of everyone saying "stand back stand back!!  Mr Feldman won't be signing any autographs at this time"  I looked around and seriously no one was even attempting to do that.  I just wanted to get back to my beer.

Hate Fuck Trio was not well received but they didn't give a shit and had a good time with the cool reception.
I think there are some songs in their set that never made it on any of their albums.  Nice cover of Moistboyz too.

The second show was when the oddly opened up for what was billed as Ron Jeremy's S&M side show.
What a dumb idea.  Stupid unfunny MC and not anything particularly sexy.  The crowd hated them at this show too.  After their short set Tommy the band drunk comes out and plays a couple songs too.

Sound quality isn't the best but it's more than listenable.  Good for a nice glimpse in to Denver punk rock past.  Enjoy

Hate Fuck Trio

Recorded and Mastered by: SxPxDxCx
Source: Coresound CSB's > Sharp 722 minidisc
Transfer: Sony MDS-JE330 (Analog) > SBLive > Cooledit > CDWave > FLAC
Time: (68:15.20)


The Raven
Denver, CO (USA)
2000-11-08

01 - intro -
02 Smoke More Pot (With Me)
03 Hit By A Bus
04 Frank And Gasoline (Sucker Fuck)
05 - girl intro -
06 My Girl Do Not Think I Funny
07 - Who Thinks We Suck -
08 Gringo
09 - Corey Are You Here? -
10 Front Butt
11 Car Jack (Moistboyz)
12 - Nobody at the Raven Voted-
13 Take Backs
14 - The Peak Has Changed It's Format-
15 Hope I Never
16 I Don't Wanna
17 - Boobs A Lot Intro-
18 Boobs A Lot
19 My Dad's A Fuck'n Alcoholic (Frantix)

Ron Jeremy's S&M sideshow
Aztlan Theater
Denver, CO (USA)
2000-03-25

20 - Intro -
21 Tomato, Tomahto
22 Frank And Gasoline (Sucker Fuck)
23 Gerbil Pimps
24 Boobs A Lot
25 Flower Song
26 Front Butt
27 My Dad's A Fuck'n Alcoholic (Frantix)
28 I Love A Stripper (By Tommy the band drunk)
29 Teenage Prostitute (By Tommy the band drunk)

 
LINK TO FLAC DOWNLOAD

No comments:

Post a Comment