Monday, July 20, 2015

Le Butcherettes @ The Summit, Denver CO 2015-07-17

I love when I get to see an band that I may have heard of but not heard that totally kicks my ass.

Le Butcherettes did that for me the other night.  Fun high energy show and heavier than I expected for some reason.  Great live band.  Sounds like they have a new album coming out really soon so I picked a great time to get hip.

If you have a chance to see them live don't miss it.  Go buy their stuff.  Totally worth it.

Here thy are opening for the Melvins last Friday.  Botched the levels on what I did capture of "Burn the Scab" so I didn't included it on this recording.  Enjoy.

Le Butcherettes

Summit Music Hall
Denver, CO (USA)
2015-07-17

Recorded and Mastered by: SxPxDxCx
Source: AT933 >SP-SPSB-1 > M10
Transfer: M10 > USB > Cooledit > CDWave > FLAC
Run time: (31:06.43)


Burn the Scab %
01 Demon Stuck in Your Eye
02 The Devil Lived
03 Boulders Love Over Layers of Rock
04 I'm Getting Sick of You
05 The Leibniz Language
06 Take a Step Back
07 We No Owe
08 Henry Don't Got Love

% played but not recorded

 
LINK TO FLAC DOWNLOAD

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete