Thursday, August 31, 2017

Slo Burn @ Psycho Vegas, Las Vegas NV, 2017-08-18








Psycho Vegas 2017 had a killer line up but the fact Slo Burn was on the bill sealed the deal for me.

Slo Burn's only official release came out in 1997 and they played some shows back then but not enough for me to ever have a chance to see them.  They lay dormant mostly since then.  Never thought I would ever get a chance either.  So I was pretty stoked to hear that they were active again.

They hit Vegas after playing a string of dates over in Europe so we got them road tight and rocking.  Their set more than met my expectations.  So good.

Had some issues with my normal gear so in a last ditch effort to capture Slo Burn's set I just used my M10's internal mics.  Not hoping for anything worthwhile.  I figured I was wasting my time but just in-case I hit record and let it roll.  So happy I did.  This is certainly not the best recording I've ever made but it turned out surprisingly well.  Totally listenable and enjoyable.

Psycho Vegas
The Joint
Las Vegas, NV (USA)
2017-08-18

Recorded and Mastered By: SxPxDxCx
Source : M10 internals
Transfer: M10 > USB > Adobe Audition > CDWave > FLAC
Time: (54:46.23)

01 Muezli
02 Wheelfall
03 Round Trip
04 Positiva
05 The Prizefighter
06 Son of God
07 - banter -
08 Cactus Jumper
09 Conception (New song)
10 Roman Candles (New song)
11 July
12 Pilot the Dune

LINK TO MP3 DOWNLOAD

No comments:

Post a Comment