Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Big Business @ Fox Theater, Boulder CO, 2005-11-14



I just got Joyful Noise's Big Business boxset in the mail yesterday.  I contains the first 3 LPs and a compilation of the 3 tour EPs on vinyl for the first time ever.  It is a gorgeous collection.  So glad I sprang for it late last year.

It captures the band at their most raw and ferocious while their were still a two piece.

It reminded me of the first time I saw them play way back in 2005 at the Fox Theater in Boulder CO opening up for Minus The Bear.  So I went to the archive and pulled this one out.  It was as good as I remembered so I figured I share it with y'all

I think this was their first big tour of the states.  Enjoy

Big Business

Fox Theater
Boulder, CO 
2005-11-14

Recorded and Mastered: SxPxDxCx
Source: MBHO KA-200N > JK Labs DVC-V12 > JB3 
Transfer: JB3 > USB > Cooledit > CDWave > FLAC 

01 O.G.
02 Start Your Digging (instrumental)
03 White Pizazz
04 Off Off Broadway

05 Easter Romantic

LINK TO MP3 DOWNLOAD

No comments:

Post a Comment