Saturday, April 17, 2021

Foggy Mountain Fuckers @ Bluebird Theater, Denver CO, 1998-09-03

 


Out of my own fog that my 2nd dose of the Pfizer vax put me in.  I decided to revisit this Foggy Mountain Fuckers show from way back in 1998.  23 years ago.  Holy shit.

Certainly near the top of my 'band I've seen the most' list.  Hell they played at my wedding.  So to say I'm a big fan might not go far enough.

I've been compiling all of my Foggy Mountain Fuckers recordings recently. I was ready to start giving all of them a listen and do any EQ tweaks or edits.  I decided to go in chronological order and started with this 1998 set.  I had forgotten how fantastic this recording was.  

I didn't make this recording.  I had it on CDR for at least 20 years so I figured I could share it for posterity sake on here.  Please enjoy.

Foggy Mountain Fuckers

Bluebird Theater
Denver CO (USA)
1998-09-03

Recorded: ?
Presented: SxPxDxCx
Source: ? > CDR
Transfer: CDR > EAC > Audition > CDWave > FLAC 
Time: (42:31.01)

01 The Wreck of the Old 97
02 One Step Closer
03 Gone Fishin'
04 Drunken Soul
05 Foggy Mountain Fucker theme
06 Twisting Things
07 Take It Back
08 Lion's Lair
09 Always Country
10 Perfect Example
11 - joke time -
12 Fire Pie
13 Tequila Dreams
14 Whiskey God
15 Going Home
16 Gimme Gimme Gimme (Black Flag)
17 Last Call


No comments:

Post a Comment