Sunday, December 4, 2022

Meat Wave @ Lost Lake, Denver CO, 2022-11-09

 







Meat Wave put out a killer new album this year called Malign Hex.  It is an album that had me hooked from note one and is right up there with my favorite albums of 2022.

Lucky for me they rolled into Denver not long after I started playing the LP over and over.  Not surprisingly they are a fantastic live band as well.  They played songs from across their catalog and handled an equipment malfunction better than almost any band I have ever seen.  Looking forward to seeing them live again someday.  Enjoy.


Meat Wave

Lost Lake
Denver CO (USA)
2022-11-09

Recorded and Presented: SxPxDxCx
Source: AT933 C > SP-SPSB-1 > M10
Transfer: M10 > USB > Audition > CDWave > FLAC 
Run time: (48:12.23)

01 Disney
02 What Would You Like Me to Do
03 Ridiculous Car
04 Honest Living
05 Yell At The Moon
06 Jim's Teeth
07 To Be Swayed
08 That's Alright
09 Tugboat
10 Complaint
11 10k #
12 No Light
13 Brother

# guitar amp trouble midway through song.  It went on for awhile so I fade out and fade back in where they pick up where they left off.


No comments:

Post a Comment