Sunday, November 29, 2015

Agrimonia @ Three Kings Tavern, Denver CO, 2013-11-20






It was a treat to see this band from Gothenburg Sweden roll though Denver.  It's not often worth it for bands from Europe to come all the way over to the states to tour.  Especially lesser know bands playing melodic death metal to small crowds.  So when bands make the effort I always try to make it out to see them.

I went in having not heard note one of their music.  My buddy, who's opinion I trust, had raved about them for a month before this show happened.  He didn't steer me wrong.  Great stuff.

Enjoy

Agrimonia

Three Kings Tavern
Denver, CO (USA)
2013-11-20

Recorded and Mastered by: SxPxDxCx
Source: MBHO KA-200N > Niaant Littlebox > M10
Transfer: M10 > USB > Cool Edit > Audacity > CDWave > FLAC
Time: (42:11.63)

01 Talion
02 Cyst
03 While Life Lies
04 Leaves Fall Rotten

LINK TO MP3 DOWNLOAD

No comments:

Post a Comment