Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Anthrax @ Riot Fest, Denver, CO 2015-08-28










The first time I saw Anthrax they opened up for KISS at McNichols Sports Arena.  They were on the Among The Living tour and I was a big fan.  I watched about 3 KISS songs and bounced.  I they that was the Hot In The Shade tour for them.  Not their hayday.  I think I made the right decision.

Short but sweet set in front of a super dusty pit.  Mosh it up indeed.

Despite the harsh conditions I super happy with how this turned out.  Turn it up!!!

Anthrax

Denver Riot Fest
Stock Show Complex
Denver, CO (USA)
2015-08-28

Recorded and Mastered by: SxPxDxCx
Source: AT933 >SP-SPSB-1 > M10
Transfer: M10 > USB > Cooledit > CDWave > FLAC
Run time: (45:27.35)

01 Madhouse
02 Caught in a Mosh
03 Got the Time
04 Antisocial
05 Fight 'Em 'Til You Can't
06 In the End
07 Indians

No comments:

Post a Comment