Friday, November 27, 2015

J.D. Wilkes and The Dirt Daubers @ The Lion's Lair, Denver CO 2014-02-02











J.D. Wilkes in his various incarnations over the years always puts on a heck of a show.  Whether it be in the Legendary Shack Shakers, or like at this show with the Dirt Daubers.  You always know it's gonna be a good time.

I had intended to go see Rocket From The Crypt on this night.  I was even in the RFTC venue.  But after hearing from my wife that she was at the Lion's Lair and her reminding me that J.D. Wilkes and The Dirt Daubers were playing there that night I made tracks for the Lair.

I've seen RFTC lots and lots of times so it wasn't too hard of a choice.  One of the great things about living in a city like Denver is there are often multiple amazing bands playing all across town.  It can also be a curse and decisions have to be made on who you have to miss to catch someone else.  Good problem to have I guess.  Beats the alternative.

Had kind of forgotten about this show but I was looking for something to post and this caught my eye.  I think it turned out pretty nice so I figured I would share it.

J.D. Wilkes and The Dirt Daubers are definitely a band you should check out live if you get a chance.

Go see live music and support the bands you love by buying stuff from them.  Do it!!

Enjoy.

J.D. Wilkes and The Dirt Daubers

The (Worlds Famous) Lion's Lair
Denver, CO (USA)
2014-02-02

Recorded and Mastered by: SxPxDxCx
Source: AT933 >SP-SPSB-1 > M10
Transfer: M10 > USB > Cooledit > CDWave > FLAC
Run time: (60:28.36)

01 French Harp Hustle
02 Let It Fly
03 Night Ride
04 Drive
05 Wild Moon
06 Apple and Oranges
07 River Song
08 - interlude -
09 You Know I Love You
10 Angel Crown
11 Hidey Hole
12 Sugar Baby
13 Devil Gets His Due
14 Wayfaring Stranger
15 That's All Right
16 Get Outta My Way
17 Don't Thrill Me No More
18 Pinetree Boogie
19 Shake Your Hips

LINK TO MP3 DOWNLOAD

No comments:

Post a Comment