Tuesday, June 21, 2016

The Bronx @ The Riot Room, Kansas City MO, 2016-06-17



Hell Yeah!!!!  The Bronx rules!!!!  This isn't my recording but the audio was passed to me by my friend Jim Hucks (Denco83) to post on my site since I'm a big fan.  You can check out his video of the show here.


The Bronx are a band that I have loved from the first note of theirs that I ever heard.  I was immediately a fan.  One of the select bands that I own pretty much all of their releases and I have seen many many times.

So I was extra stoked that Jim shared this with me.  It my pleasure to share it with you now.  Enjoy


The Bronx

The Riot Room
Kansas City, MO (USA)  2016-06-17

Recorded by: Jim Hucks (Denco83)
Mastered by: SxPxDxCx
Source: ? Tascam > WAV
Transfer: WAV > Cooledit > CDWave > FLAC
Run time: (58:58.40)

01 - intro -
02 Heart Attack American
03 Mouth Money
04 Rape Zombie
05 I Got Chills
06 The Unholy Hand
07 Shitty Future
08 Too Many Devils
09 Pilot Light
10 - judgement free zone -
11 Knifeman
12 Six Days A Week
13 White Guilt
14 White Tar
15 Youth Wasted
16 False Alarm
17 They Will Kill Us All (Without Mercy)
18 History's Stranglers

Vince Hidalgo filled in for Joby Ford on guitar this night.

LINK TO MP3 DOWNLOAD

No comments:

Post a Comment