Monday, March 19, 2018

Diamianda Galas @ Reynolds Theater, Durham NC, 1994-02-17


Another Lantz tape.  This one peaked my curiosity as soon as I saw it.   Diamanda rarely tours so the odds that I ever get to see her are pretty slim I would guess.

She is pretty out there so have a taste for the avant garde before diving in.

Diamanda Galas

Judgement Day

Reynolds Theater
Durham, NC (USA)
1994-02-17

Recorded: Lantz Barbour
Transfered and Mastered: SxPxDxCx
Source: Realistic SCP-29 > cassette
Transfer: cassette > line-in > Adobe Audition > CDWave > FLAC
Run time: (83:45.15)

01 Were You A Witness
02 Were You There When They Crucified My Lord
03 Let My People Go
04 Judgement Day
05 My Love Will Never Die
06 Insane Asylum
07 My World Is Empty Without You
08 Cris D´Aveugle
09 See That My Grave Is Kept Clean
10 Gloomy Sunday
11 Dark End Of The Street

LINK TO MP3 DOWNLOAD

No comments:

Post a Comment