Monday, May 14, 2018

Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds @ Aztlan Theater, Denver CO, 1986-10-31



Another tape out of the Lantz box.  He didn't record this one.  Not sure who did.  I'm sharing this as a piece of Denver and music history.  The sound is a little rough on this one.  Fans only.


Nick Cave and The Bad Seeds

Aztlan Theater
Denver CO (USA)
1986-10-31

Recorded: unknown
Source: unknown > cassette
Transfer: cassette > line-in > Adobe Audition > CDWave > FLAC
Run time: (55:14.65)

01 I'm Gonna Kill That Woman
02 From Her To Eternity
03 Stranger Than Kindness
04 Long Time Man
05 Train Long Suffering
06 Knockin' On Joe
07 Jacks Shadow
08 Muddy Water
09 The Singer
10 Your Funeral, My Trial

LINK TO MP3 DOWNLOAD

1 comment:

  1. I showed up during their last song. I'd done a favor for a person of importance. I wished I had been early instead. It would of been a better gig/night for me. Likely for everyone. I appreciate you doing this blog! I will hopefully figure out how to listen to what you recorded. Thanks VERY MUCH. by Shane Drink (Happy World)

    ReplyDelete