Sunday, December 29, 2019

She Wants Revenge @ Three Kings, Denver CO 2019-12-21




So not my usual cup of tea but I had seen these guys before sometime back in the foggy past with some friends and enjoyed it.  When I heard they were playing my local I knew we would have to catch them again.

Last time I saw She Wants Revenge they played the Gothic so it was a treat to see them in an intimate venue like Three Kings Tavern.  It was a pricey ticket so most of the people that came were all big fans.  Fun night with a bunch of friends old and new.

She Wants Revenge was on tour playing all of their 2007 album This Is Forever.  And start to finish that is what they did.  Not saying a word until the end.  Then ending the set with the hits.

I don't record too many shows at 3 Kings these days.   So it was nice to capture a big one.  I still think it's one of the best sounding rooms in town.

Enjoy

She Wants Revenge

Three Kings Tavern
Denver CO (USA)
2019-12-21

Recorded and Mastered: SxPxDxCx
Source: MBHO KA-200N > JK Labs DVC-V12 > M10
Transfer: M10 > USB > Adobe Audition > CDWave > FLAC
Run time: (95:12.71)

01 First, Love
02 Written In Blood
03 Walking Away
04 True Romance
05 What I Want
06 It’s Just Begun
07 She Will Always Be a Broken Girl
08 This Is the End
09 Checking Out
10 Pretend the World Has Ended
11 Replacement
12 All Those Moments
13 Rachael
14 - interlude -
15 Red Flags and Long Nights
16 These Things
17 Out of Control
18 Tear You Apart

No comments:

Post a Comment