Monday, March 30, 2020

Betty Blowtorch @ Lion's Lair, Denver CO, 2001-09-10


Growing up in the hair band era and being a fan of a lot of those bands in the 80s Betty Blowtorch was right up my alley.  They were jokey but still had a respect for the rock n roll that was made in the 80s.  Unlike say Steel Panther who lean way into the joke side.

Sadly only a few months after this show lead singer and bass player Bianca Halstead was killed in a car crash in New Orleans.  Cutting short what ever momentum they had. 

Lion's Lair shows are always fun.  This one included.  Audio is a little rough at first but gets better.

Enjoy.

Betty Blowtorch

Lion's Lair
Denver CO (USA)
2001-09-10

Recorded and Mastered SxPxDxCx
Source: Coresound CSB's > Sharp 722 minidisc
Transfer: Sony MDS-JE330 (Analog) > Audition > CDWave > FLAC
Time: (38:48.66) 

01 - warm up intro -
02 I Wanna Be Your Sucker
03 Strung Out
04 Frankie
05 Rock 'N Roll 69
06 Part Time Hooker
07 I Wish You'd Die
08 I'm Ugly And I Don't Know Why
09 Love / Hate
10 Shut Up And Fuck
11 Hell On Wheels
12 - encore -
13 Big Hair, Broken Heart
14 Rock My World


No comments:

Post a Comment