Saturday, March 28, 2020

Apples In Stereo @ Bluebird, Denver CO, 2002-02-22


Here is a Apples In Stereo set at the Bluebird Theater in Denver back in 2002.  This was not long before they put out their album Velocity Of Sound.  They play a few songs from than on this night. 

On this night they opened up for The Breeders set that I posted back in 2014.  Enjoy.

Apples In Stereo

Bluebird Theater
Denver CO (USA)
2002-02-22

Recorded and Mastered SxPxDxCx
Source: Coresound CSB's > Sharp 722 minidisc
Transfer: Sony MDS-JE330 (Analog) > Audition > CDWave > FLAC
Time: (42:44.53) 

01 Go
02 Look Away
03 - interlude -
04 Please
05 The Rainbow
06 Hypnotic Suggestion
07 Better Days
08 Strawberryfire
09 That's Something I Do
10 I Can't Believe
11 Do You Understand?
12 - interlude -
13 Where We Meet
14 Heroes and Villains (Beach Boys)


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Weird?Cool?Odd?Lucky? timing. I came across a 2001 Local H, Bluebird show on Archive.org and was trying to figure out the dates of some other shows I saw around that time. This Breeders/Apples in Stereo is one I am pleasantly surprised to find!!

    I'm having trouble pin-pointing when The Meat Puppets (and I want to say Elastica, or some other Brit band) played the Bluebird in 2001/2002 though!

    There's Superdrag from 2001 at the Bluebird on Archive.org, but I am sure I saw them there in 2000 too. I am gonna have to go search out ticket stubs.

    Anyway, thanks for recording all those years ago, and especially for sharing!!!!!

    ReplyDelete