Sunday, March 22, 2020

The Haunted @ The Starlight, Ft Collins CO, 2005-08-09


Had some free time with current world events so I've been pulling some older stuff that I think deserves to see the light of day.

Here is a Haunted show at the beloved Starlight in Fort Collins Colorado.  Fun little spot with great pinball and a good sounding cozy room for shows.  Saw some kick ass stuff there back in the day.
Today it lives on as Hodi's Halfnote.

I recall I kind of got dragged to this show.  Ft Collins isn't far from Denver but far enough.  A friend talked me into going and he was driving. 

I also remember the Black Dahlia Murder guys giving the crowd shit for being at this show when Iron Maiden and Mastodon were playing in Denver the same night.

Anyway here is a short but ripping set from Swedish band The Haunted.  Good times.

The Haunted

The Starlight
Ft Collins CO (USA)
2005-08-09

Taped and Transferred by SxPxDxCx
Source: AT933 >SP-SPSB-1 > JB3
Transfer: JB3 > USB > Audition > CDWave > FLAC
Time (42:18.67)

01 Dark Intentions
02 Bury Your Dead
03 99
04 Abysmal
05 In Vein
06 No Compromise
07 D.O.A
08 All Against All
09 Hate Song
10 My Shadow


No comments:

Post a Comment