Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Nekromantix @ Bluebird Theater, Denver CO, 2002-02-18

 


How about a run of spooky shows for October.  1st up the Nekromantix from Denmark.  They were opening up for Tiger Army at this show.

I remember I had to go to a work event or parent teacher conference after work hours and was wearing some "business casual" cloths to this show.  With my long hair down.  Some guy dressed like Howdy Doody walked up to me, looked me up and down, and incredulously asked me "why are you here".  To which I replied "fucking Nekromantix dude".  He just walked off.  Love me some Psychobilly.  Have for a long time.  But never felt compelled to dress the part. 

Perfect length opening set.  Good song choices.  Enjoy.


Nekromantix

The Bluebird
Denver CO (USA) 
2002-02-18

Recorded and Presented: SxPxDxCx
Source: Coresound CSB's > Sharp 722 minidisc
Transfer: Sony MDS-JE330 > UAC222 > Audition > CDWave > FLAC 
Time: (42:05.27) 

01 Nice Day for a Resurrection
02 Devil Smile
03 Bloody Holiday
04 Gargoyles Over Copenhagen
05 Hellbound
06 Who Killed The Cheerleader
07 Demons Are A Girl's Best Friend
08 Motorpsycho
09 Survive or Die


No comments:

Post a Comment