Monday, May 17, 2021

The Mighty Mighty Bosstones @ Redrocks Amphitheater, Morrison CO, 2008-08-22

 

Well after being shut down all of last season shows are happening at Redrocks again.  This last weekend the Osees and Lucero played.  So it looks like a new normal is happening up there.

Here is a show from 2008.   Punk on the Rocks featured Street Dogs, Bouncing Souls, the Mighty Mighty Bosstones and headliners NOFX.   I managed to record the Bosstones set and NOFX.

Listening back to this I really wish I had remembered to bring some wind screens for my mics.  It's not very noticeable but I can hear it.   As I have mentioned before it can be tough to record at Redrocks.  Or any outdoor environment.   The wind will pick up inside Redrocks and you can hear a bit of a phasing of the audio.   Still an enjoyable listen.  


The Mighty Mighty Bosstones

Redrocks Amphitheater
Morrison CO (USA)
2008-08-22

Recorded and Presented: SxPxDxCx
Source: MBHO KA-200N > JK Labs DVC-V12 > JB3 
Transfer: JB3 > USB > Cooledit > CDWave > FLAC 
Time (55:23.42)

01 - intro -
02 The Old School Off the Bright
03 Dr. D
04 The Rascal King
05 - interlude -
06 Someday I Suppose
07 Sugar Free
08 Royal Oil
09 Where'd You Go?
10 Illegal Left
11 Kinder Words
12 The Skeleton Song
13 - band intro -
14 Everybody's Better
15 Rudie Can't Fail (The Clash)
16 Howwhywuz, Howwhyam
17 You Gotta Go!
18 1-2-8
19 Don't Worry Desmond Dekker
20 The Impression That I Get
21 The Impossible Dream (Mitch Leigh)

No comments:

Post a Comment